Sunday, May 6, 2012

Goodiebox Denmark MAY 2012





I just signed up with Goodiebox Denmark - yes, now we can get it good old DK too. I got my first package this week. In it was a Dr. Hauschka body care kit, Urtekram organic shampoo, Derma facial creme and a tester on MaxFactor's ageless elixir. I've tried the organic shampoo and I really like it - being organic just makes it more likeable. The Derma organic facial creme is also really nice. In it is aloe vera, sheabutter, vitamin- e and natural oils - it's not greasy, which I love. I still have to try the body care kit, but I'm sure it'll be a pampering sensation using these creams and oils. 
You can sign up with Goodiebox DK here. It's 119 kr a month and you get to try out different handpicked products. Can't wait to see what's in the kit in June:)

No comments:

Post a Comment